Re: [EP-tech] IRStats does not show full statistics

Hi Agung,

Try running this on the database server:

    SELECT datestamp_year, datestamp_month, COUNT(*) FROM access WHERE datestamp_year = 2023 GROUP BY datestamp_year, datestamp_month;

This will show you how many records there are to process for this year.

It might also be worth checking the database server error logs for any messages?