[EP-tech] IRStats does not show full statistics

I have around 18000 items in my local repository. 1 month ago, my IRStats displayed complete data up to the last month. Then I moved the eprints to the local server and then ran process_stats repos --setup --verbose and it took almost 3 days.. But as a result, statistics from last month to this month do not appear.
Here's the last process:
--------------------------------------
Access: incremental commit to DB
Access: processed 35700000 records so far.
Saving the state for dataset 'access'
Access: it took 188211 secs to parse 35735180 records ( average = 189.87 records/sec )
Access: 24667016 records kept out of 35735180 ( ratio = 69.03%)
About to process dataset 'history'
Creating table 'irstats2_history'
history: starting from record 0
history: 320571 records to process.
Leaving now
Is there something wrong with my database or maybe or is there a step I missed? Please advise me on what I should do.

Thank you.

Regards,
Agung PW