[EP-tech] After recovery Admin Page is wrong

Hey List

We use EPrints Release 3.4.4
After restoring the database (with mysql) we have a problem with the admin page. All three columns of content (Editorial Tools, System Tools and Config Tools) are on the same page. I have tried:

./generate_views xxx --generate menus, but this not fix the error. How can I fix the Admin Page?

Thanks for support.

Greetings

Christian