Re: [EP-tech] After recovery Admin Page is wrong

Hi Christian,

If you have upgraded to EPrints 3.4.4 you will need to make sure you have added the prototypejs ingredient as per the instructions in:

https://wiki.eprints.org/w/EPrints_3.4.4#New_Dependencies

Once doing this and reloading your webserver (e.g. apachectl graceful / apache2ctl reload) this should all displays in the correct tab.  If not you may have a caching issue.  Try a hard refresh of the page (e.g. Ctrl+Shift+R).  This is only usually necessary for users who were using the EPrints just before the upgrade.  As the one doing the upgrade you may have a cache but users who have not accessed EPrints recently will not.

We did some work on improving caching for EPrints CSS/_javascript_ for 3.4.4 but this is still not perfect, so we have made some more improvements for a future EPrints 3.4.5.

Regards

David Newman