[EP-tech] Storage of PDF files

Hi, Over the years, I have created several folders in the eprints'
'document ' folder to store the PDF files. With the creation of every
new sub folder in the 'documents' folder, all recent file uploads
would automatically be stored in the new folder.

Recently, I created a new folder named 'disk10 with a symbolic link to
a folder on a different file system. I noticed that the recent PDFs
uploaded after creating the 'disk10' folder are not being saved in
that folder. It is nothing to do with the permissions.

Is there a way to control the storage location of PDF files?

I'm using eprints-3.4.1.

Thanking you,

Sincerely, Francis