[EP-tech] how many EPrints repository instances running 3.2 or earlier

Hi everyone!  I am coming back from an absolutely fascinating iPres2022 conference (https://ipres2022.scot/), finishing up the final draft of my conference paper about the EPrintsArchivematica plugin (https://github.com/eprintsug/EPrintsArchivematica) and I thought of a questions that I'm hoping someone might be able to help me answer:

OpenDOAR reports 632 Eprints repository instances;  how many EPrints repository instances are running on a version of EPrints that is less than 3.3 (for example, EPrints 3.2)?  How many on a version that is than 3.3.12?

Tomasz