Re: [EP-tech] Error after upgrade 3.4.4

Hi!

 did you rerun generate_static after the upgrade?

Il 08/09/22 14:12, MOHD.IZWAN SALIM via Eprints-tech ha scritto:
Dear David

I don't think that's the issue.

The problem still exists.

Any other way I should check?

Mohd Izwan Bin Salim
UiTM Institutional Repositories

On Thu, Sep 8, 2022 at 7:24 PM David R Newman <drn@ecs.soton.ac.uk> wrote:

Hi Mohd Izwan Bin Salim,

I think this is a typo in my documentation on  the EPrints 3.4.4 release page on the wiki:

https://wiki.eprints.org/w/EPrints_3.4.4#New_Dependencies

This requires you to add ingredients/prototypejs to your inc file not ingredients/protyotypejs as I originally typo-ed with an extra 'y'.

Once you have updated be sure to reload your webserver and to avoid web browser caching be sure to hard refresh the page.  For most web browser that is Ctrl+Shift+R.

Regards

David Newman