From: eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Tomasz Neugebauer via Eprints-tech
Sent: 03 August 2022 21:50
To: eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: Re: [EP-tech] depositing user email in the Review table

Another related question to this one, especially if it is not possible or easy to get the email address to appear in the Review Table:

Is there a specific permission/role that I could add to the editors so that they can view (but not modify) the Users Profile information?

Right now, only admins can see that info, editors see this:

You may not view this screen: Workflow::View.

and I would like to give the editors access as well, primarily for that email address.

Tomasz