Re: [EP-tech] Generate abstract by item type

Dear David

It was another repo (internal access) only.

I use the latest geneate_abstract you gave.

Are there are 2 steps (command):
1. Generate a list of eprintid (with mysql)
2. generate_abstract those id (arrange with editor)

Or is it can be run once?

Mine got

Unknown option: ?,
Unknown option: i,