[EP-tech] Limit Export-search-results (max_items for export)

I can limit the "max of founded Records" with „max_items“ in views.pl , but it looks like there is no limit for "export founded records“

So as I search after „roman“ and get the message "The number of items (7) for this view has exceeded system limits (6). The system administrator either needs to increase "max_items" or apply additional filters to this view.“

I can still klick on this Message-page on „export“ and get all the records. Is there a way to limit the permitted size (count)  of records for the export?

Regards & Tnks