[EP-tech] Return WITHOUT notification

Hi All,

Hope everyone is well.

I recently upgraded our Data Repository server and version of EPrints. We have two issues outstanding. One is with Apache mod_status and the other is with emails being sent when returning an item to the work area.

Is there any way to return an item without a notification? I've been away at Glastonbury and had tried quite a bit to sort this before leaving, but was struggling to find where to make changes. This repository is on Ubuntu 20 with EPrints version 3.4.3

Any guidance will be gratefully received!

Thanks,
James