Re: [EP-tech] Browse by year

Your screenshot didn't come through OK for me.

I think you're looking for a year with a space in. That doesn't make sense as each part of dates are stored as smallint so can only store integers or NULL.

(side note; EPrints has a slightly odd choice of storing dates as 3 integers. and datetime as 3. This is to allow it to do fast searches while still allowing you to omit elements eg. you can list only year or only year and month. If I had it over, I'd probably store it as an ISO format date in a string, so "2000" or "2000-02" or "2000-02-01" or "2000-02-01T12:23" or "2000-02-01T12:23:23" etc.