Re: [EP-tech] Eprint default template XML file

If I recall... the file is evaluated for the current context, resolving all the conditions based on the context item (eprint), and ending up with a set of stages, containing components, containing fields.

So long as that happens it'll work fine. However if you've decided to put the logic at a higher level, that's fine. Just be careful to make sure when you make a change you apply it to all the relevant places it repeats that element.