[EP-tech] EPrints for Research Data services

Greetings, Members! For more than two decades, we've been utilising
EPrints for research publications (eprints.iisc.ac.in) with great
success. Our institution now wants to deploy research data management
(RDM) services. In this regard, I'd like to hear your thoughts on
using EPrints for RDM. If you're utilising EPrints for RDM, please
share your experience.

Thanks, and regards, Francis