From: Discussion around the Eprints REF plugin <EPRINTSREF@JISCMAIL.AC.UK> on behalf of Patel, Nayna <nayna.patel@UCL.AC.UK>
Date: Wednesday, 6 April 2022 at 14:08
To: EPRINTSREF@JISCMAIL.AC.UK <EPRINTSREF@JISCMAIL.AC.UK>
Subject: Unable to Deposit to EPrints

CAUTION: This mail comes from outside the University. Please consider this before opening attachments, clicking links, or acting on the content.

Dear all,

I am new to EPrints and we currently have an issue where users are unable to deposit publications. Either from our application service for managing research publications [Elements] or via directly via EPrints itself.

I have checked the apache error_log but unsure what I am looking for other than can determine that already deposited items can be modified.

Also noticed that there are a number of cached tables all created today again unsure if this is relevant.

Has anyone encountered this issue or able to please provide a steer on how this may be resolved?

Many thanks,

Kind regards,

Nayna

Research Data Services

UCL Centre for Advanced Research Computing

To unsubscribe from the EPRINTSREF list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/WA-JISC.exe?SUBED1=EPRINTSREF&A=1