Re: [EP-tech] mixed-content warnings

Hi David,

Thank you.  I have also opened a similar issue based on yours in DataCiteDOI on IRStats2:

Would something like this work as a patch [i.e., can we rely on a $self->{session}->config ("securehost") just like a $c->{securehost} ]?

$self->{host} = defined $self->{session}->config( "host" ) ?  $self->{session}->config( "host" ) :  $self->{session}->config( "securehost" );

Tomasz

Tomasz Neugebauer
Senior Librarian | Bibliothécaire titulaire
Digital Projects & Systems Development Librarian / Bibliothécaire des Projets Numériques & Développement de Systèmes
Concordia University / Université Concordia

Tel. / Tél. 514-848-2424 ext. / poste 7738
Email / courriel:
tomasz.neugebauer@concordia.ca

Mailing address / adresse postale: 1455 De Maisonneuve Blvd. W., LB-540-03, Montreal, Quebec H3G 1M8
Street address / adresse municipale: 1400 De Maisonneuve Blvd. W., LB-540-03, Montreal, Quebec H3G 1M8

library.concordia.ca