[EP-tech] Question about "request a copy" option in eprints

Hello all,

I noticed lately in our data repository that the data files under the selected Access option: Open, appear with the "Request a copy" indication set up by default. Given that the selected access is "Open", that request should not be the case - it makes sense for restricted or closed but not for open.

Could you please help with this query? Any thoughts or comments will be  very much appreciated.

Many thanks,

Angeliki

Angeliki Andrikopoulou

Research Data Librarian