Re: [EP-tech] Antwort: Re: Spam to submitter via "Copy request" form

Yes - the privacy statement is a field that was added to the request dataset.

It is stored as the version of the privacy statement that was agreed e.g. 'request_v1'.

We only have one version at the moment, but if we revised this to make a v2 statement, we would store 'request_v2' in the database.

From: jens.witzel@uzh.ch [mailto:jens.witzel@uzh.ch]
Sent: 13 September 2021 14:47
To: John Salter <J.Salter@leeds.ac.uk>
Cc: eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk; jens.witzel@uzh.ch
Subject: Antwort: Re: [EP-tech] Spam to submitter via "Copy request" form

Hi John

thanks a lot for your quick answer. I'll keep an eye on it. Q: Do you store the "Privacy Agreement" click?

Of cause we analyse apaches logfiles and feed our badbot list, but unfortunately at the moment of sending the form it's to late ;-)

Anybody else doing the same or something different?

Cheers
Jens

--
Jens Witzel
Zentrale Informatik

mail:  jens.witzel@uzh.ch
phone: +41 44 63 56777
http://www.zi.uzh.ch

Inactive hide details for "John Salter" ---13.09.2021 15:30:46---Hi Jens, We use the recaptcha stuff e.g. https://eprints.white"John Salter" ---13.09.2021 15:30:46---Hi Jens, We use the recaptcha stuff e.g. https://eprints.whiterose.ac.uk/cgi/request_doc?docid=23483