[EP-tech] Customizing item display

Hi Alan

Thank you for your answer...

The fact is that into our repository configuration folder, exists an
"eprint_render_metadata.pl" file, apparently overloading the "eprint_render.pl"
file for this fields/metadata list purpose... This was where I had to act
(change/hide details)...

Best regards
--
Laurent Cloarec
Service Commun de la Documentation - Service du Num?rique Documentaire