[EP-tech] set_lang on 3.4.3

Hello,
I just upgrade my dev repository on 3.4.1 to 3.4.3,  and since I cannot change language with this code
I check the diff in file set_lang.pm with the 3.4.1 version and find that this piece of code does not work on my site
                if ( $session->{request}->scheme() eq "https" )
                {
                               my $samesite = "None";
                               my $secure = 1;
                               my $httponly = 0;
                }
If I comment this "if" loop everything work fine.  The site is https all the time.
Any idea why this code does not work on my repository.

Thanks,

Mario Beaudoin