From: Karl Goetz <karl.goetz@utas.edu.au>
Sent: Sunday, February 21, 2021 7:09 PM
To: eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk <eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk>; Tomasz Neugebauer <Tomasz.Neugebauer@concordia.ca>
Subject: Re: OpenAIRE Export Plugin -

Attention This email originates from outside the concordia.ca domain. // Ce courriel provient de l'exterieur du domaine de concordia.ca

Hi Tomasz
Personally I think that the user group is an appropriate place for it.

I don't have a detailed understanding of the compliance repository involved but a quick look shows it wasn't heavily developed.

The two options are:
  • create a new branch in the existing repository, replay your changes in to it and make it the new master branch
  • move your repository to the user group, mention the old (existing) one in the readme and archive the old repo.
The former reduces repository proliferation, the latter more accurately reflects how things came to be.

I see you have access to the group already so I suggest you Just Do It!

Karl.