[EP-tech] Help EPrints System Error Can't open to write to file:

when I switched from the old server to the new server I had a problem,
old server = eprints version 3.3. using Ubuntu Server 14
new server = eprints version 3.3 using ubuntu Server 18

when I opened the Browse by Subject and Browse By Author menu, the page displayed an error

BROWSE SUBJECTS
LINK = http://repository.unsoed.ac.id/view/subjects/
EPrints System Error Can't open to write to file: /usr/share/eprints3/archives/repositoryupt/html/en/view/subjects/index.html

BROWSE AUTHOR
LINK = http://repository.unsoed.ac.id/view/creators/
ERRORs: EPrints System Error Can't open to write to file: /usr/share/eprints3/archives/repositoryupt/html/en/view/creators/index.A.html

how do i solve this problem?