[EP-tech] Word Documents won't download

Hi All,

Happy new year etc. Hope everyone is well.

I have a problem that has appeared today and it was fine before 18/12/2020 (as in it worked as expected).

Word documents are not downloading on the repository when using Chrome. If I right the download link and open it in a new tab it works and the file is downloaded. PDFs are behaving fine. If I use FireFox and click the download link the file will download, but it does prompt me whether I want to save or open (this is fine, I don't use FF much so I won't click the "don't ask again" option).

In Elements on both Chrome and FF the file will not download. PDFs are downloading through Elements fine.

Is there a likely cause for this? Some sort of update to some obscure working of the internet?

Example record:

Any help will be gratefully received. I'm totally confused by it and don't know where to start.

Thanks,
James