Re: [EP-tech] thesis type

Hi Mary,

This would be in your archive's eprint_fields.pl that would be located at:

EPRINTS_PATH/archives/ARCHIVE_NAME/cfg/cfg.d/eprint_fields.pl

Substitute EPRINTS_PATH AND ARCHIVE_NAME as appropriate.  In this file it will list the options: masters, phd, mba, other.  You can add an extra option but you will also need to add a phrase form this in your archive's cfg/lang/en/phrases/local.xml.  Something like:

<epp:phrase id="eprints_fieldopt_thesis_type_engd">EngD</epp:phrase>

Before the closing tag (i.e. </epp:phrases>) in this file.  There is a small chance that the thesis_type field will be defined in a different file.  If so, do the following to find it:

grep -r thesis_type EPRINTS_PATH/archives/ARCHIVE_NAME/cfg/cfg.d/

Then edit thesis_type in whatever file you find it in.

Regards

David Newman