[EP-tech] Configuring Azure Web Application Firewall (WAF) for eprints

Hi, I would like to know if any of you have configured Azure WAF to
run an eprints 3.4 instance? If so, please share your experience in
resolving the issue we are having in configuring WAF for eprints.

Our network support team has implemented WAF for eprints, After the
WAF implementation, we are unable to upload files of any format into
the repository, and eprints logs out automatically when the uploading
fails.

For the sake of testing, we even tried turning off SELinux, but it doesn' help.

We are running eprints version 3.4.1 eps on Centos 7

I would greatly appreciate it if someone guides me in resolving the issue.

Thanks and regards, Francis