Re: [EP-tech] Copy/Duplicate Record

Cheers David!

I must be getting my wires crossed with something else (I've spent a million years playing with the DataCite stuff so a likely candidate).

I now know where to look though, which is good.

The problem we're having is merged items in Elements moving over to EPrints. The new EPrints record finds itself in the users work area. Which in Elements displays as "deposit incomplete" which has caused some confusion. We were about to raise a ticket with Symplectic before I jumped in with "Actually we can change this...". I suppose the other option is for us to re-deposit the item in Elements, but there's some reluctance for that because it allows too much opportunity for people to forget to re-deposit. Which is reasonable.

This is absolutely not a task for a Friday afternoon, but thank you for your advice. Greatly appreciated as ever!