Re: [EP-tech] Copy/Duplicate Record

Hi James,

If you are using "Use in template" or "New version" you can change the following line in perl_lib/EPrints/Plugin/Screen/EPrint/UseAsTemplate.pm or perl_lib/EPrints/Plugin/Screen/EPrint/NewVersion.pm:

my $inbox_ds = $self->{session}->get_archive()->get_dataset( "inbox" );

To 'review' or 'archive' or whatever you want.  This is admittedly not very nice as it requires hacking core code.  However, I am not aware of anyway of changing this otherwise.  I know that Symplectiic Repository Tools 1 configuration for EPrints allows you to specifiy what status new items created by it take.  If you use(d) that maybe that was what you were thinking about.

Regards

David Newman