Re: [EP-tech] Date Record Created

Should I be concerned about the number of "empty" eprint IDs I see in the history table?

It appears there are a lot that have two instances of "revision = 1" where the record appears to be briefly created and then immediately destroyed and the relevant ID is skipped over and never used. I am making sure that I only look for "datasetid = eprint".

I don't want to get too bogged down with this because it's not the end of the world, but I am tempted to pull on the thread and see what's going on.

Thanks,
James