[EP-tech] Experimental integration with MS Azure Cognitive Services

Hi everyone,

I've been experimenting with integrating EPrints with an off the shelf AI solution to generate keywords. The service I used was the Text Analytics service element of the Microsoft Azure Text Analytics. I've only gone as far as experimenting with the Key Phrases endpoint so far, but the Named Entities endpoint looks like it could add real value to EPrints records too.

The integration file is here: https://github.com/liamgh/eprints-ai-expt/blob/master/z_azure_keywords.pl. It isn't really production ready, but it is a starting point.

Let me know your thoughts!

Thanks
Liam