[EP-tech] Open Repositories - What have you been doing with EPrints?

Hi,

Next Tuesday there is a 'Repository Rodeo' session as part of the Open Repositories online conference.

I'll be presenting a few slides about EPrints - what it is, where it's going etc.

I've got a good grasp on UK based activities, and keep an eye on https://github.com/eprints/ and https://github.com/eprintsug/ - but have *you* been doing anything with EPrints that is worth a mention?