Re: [EP-tech] Removing all user accounts with no deposits

Hi Martin,

My bad! I was using some obfuscated Perl there.  In this case the Diamond operator:

https://perlmaven.com/the-diamond-operator

The shift removes the repo ID so the Diamond operator only tries to open the file named in the second argument.  The Diamond operator reads a line at a time, that is why I said the user IDs need to be new line separated in this file.

Regards

David Newman