[EP-tech] Removing all user accounts with no deposits

Hello all,

Sorry to join the list with what is probably a noob question. Our eprints repo has a number of spam accounts and we would like to remove all user accounts with no live deposits. Via the deposit and user reporting I'm happy I can create a list of user id's for removal but then I reach the limits of my understanding, not being a Perl user/dev.

I've looked on the wiki and more widely for a solution and I can find some snippets like https://wiki.eprints.org/w/API:EPrints/DataObj/User#remove

I was wondering if anyone on the list has had to go through a similar process and has a script they can share?

Many thanks
Martin