Universität Zürich
Stampfenbachstr. 73
CH-8006 Zürich

Inactive hide details for "Dennis Müller via Eprints-tech" ---07.05.2020 17:35:23---Hi everyone, maybe I've overlooked somethin"Dennis Müller via Eprints-tech" ---07.05.2020 17:35:23---Hi everyone, maybe I've overlooked something, but is there something like different

Von: "Dennis Müller via Eprints-tech" <eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
An: <eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Datum: 07.05.2020 17:35
Betreff: [EP-tech] Different field labels
Gesendet von: <eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk>

Hi everyone,

maybe I've overlooked something, but is there something like different
labels for eprint fields for different context? I'm looking for
something like a "workflow label" and a "search form label".

In practice we have a boolean field, we would like to say "Do you want
to upload a fulltext?" in the workflow, but say "Fulltext available" in
the advanced search form.

Thanks in advance and best regards
Dennis
--
Dennis Müller, B.A.

Universität Mannheim
Universitätsbibliothek
Digitale Bibliotheksdienste | Schloss Schneckenhof West | 68131 Mannheim

Tel: +49 621 181-3023
E-Mail: dennis.mueller@bib.uni-mannheim.de

Web:
https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url="">