Re: [EP-tech] Different field labels

perint phrases have an unique id, so they are rendered acconding to it.

Use Javascript, insert some code in auto.js that detect you're on the
workflow page and change the label.

Il 07/05/20 17:33, Dennis Müller via Eprints-tech ha scritto:
Hi everyone,

maybe I've overlooked something, but is there something like different
labels for eprint fields for different context? I'm looking for
something like a "workflow label" and a "search form label".

In practice we have a boolean field, we would like to say "Do you want
to upload a fulltext?" in the workflow, but say "Fulltext available" in
the advanced search form.

Thanks in advance and best regards
Dennis