[EP-tech] Dimensions badge

Hi,

If any of you are interested in using the 'Dimensions Badge' (https://badge.dimensions.ai/) in your repository, there is an EPrints package that might be of use to you:

https://github.com/eprintsug/dimensions-badge/

If anyone out there is interested in testing the package before I add it to the Bazaar, please let me know.

In the default EPrints interface, where a suitable identifier is in the record (e.g. a DOI) it should add an EPrints Box to the right-hand column, and display the Dimensions badge within it.

More information is available in the README in GitHub and the comments in the config file:

https://github.com/eprintsug/dimensions-badge/blob/master/cfg/cfg.d/z_dimensions_badge.pl

Many thanks,

John