Re: [EP-tech] Preparing for PlanS / CoalitionS requirements

Hi John,

Certainly thinking about it. Might be scope for a EPUG discussion with a view to a compliance plug in.

Though I agree with David that there is a fair amount of compliance baked in or available via existing plug ins.

Cheers,

Rory

Rory McNicholl
Team Lead - Research Technologies