[EP-tech] Preparing for PlanS / CoalitionS requirements

Hi,

Are any EPrints developers looking at requirements (or even creating code) to help support the PlanS requirements, coning in 2021?

Some aspects may already be covered e.g. OpenAIRE metadata, but others I4OC might not be.

More details here:

https://www.coalition-s.org/addendum-to-the-coalition-s-guidance-on-the-implementation-of-plan-s/principles-and-implementation/

I believe that the principles are still in draft form, and due for official release in c couple of months.

Any thoughts/insights welcome!