Re: [EP-tech] User Roles

Ahhhhhh!

I was getting errors in epadmin, but I'd fixed those (the one on github has not been updated to reflect this).

The indexer log: I had no idea this existed and it's provided a clue:

Event::TwitterEvent::send_tweet: Error during execution: Can't call method "get_conf" on an undefined value at /opt/eprints3/archives/uolrepo/cfg/plugins/EPrints/Plugin/Event/TwitterEvent.pm line 44, <DATA> line 960.

Which is.... my $hashtagsfield = $repository->get_conf( "twitter", "hashtagsfield");

I'm assuming this is because in this case I'm using the "keywords" of an EPrint as hashtags and the particular example record doesn't have keywords and so.... Failure.

Thank you so much for this David. Knowing about the indexer log changes this from stumbling around in the dark to something I might be able to investigate.

Thanks,
James