Re: [EP-tech] User Roles

Hi David,

Thanks for this. As it happens I was heavily borrowing from the DataCite plugin because it seems to have a bit of everything in it. The only obvious difference I can see between that and mine (beyond the overall quality and programming ability) is the roles, but I was (and still am) convinced that the roles were for the appearance of the minting button.

I would have thought that, if I'd made an error in my code, the server would refuse to show me any EPrints pages after a restart until I'd fixed it. Perhaps Events work differently.

Thanks,
James