Re: [EP-tech] User Roles

Hi Adam,

I don't usually use GitHub, but I've given myself a refresher /crash course.

https://github.com/jkerwin22/uolrepo_test/tree/master/cfg/plugins/EPrints/Plugin/Event

I've included a "sub bish" in the TwitterEvent.pm which was to test if this file was being reached at all, with the hope that it would add a unique/nonsense string to my error log. This didn't work.

Whatever mistake I've made, it must be incredibly basic. I was under no illusion that the plugin would be correct first time (it's almost certainly got errors), but I would expect the nonsense text to reach the error log so I can at least know that it's trying to run my script.

Thanks,
James