[EP-tech] Managing "importid" metadata

Hi everybody !

In our repository, an "importid" value is used to configure an harvesting process.

But I didn't find anything (except a very short mention into the wiki) about this value, what it was made for exactly, and how to manage it...

Any idea ???

--
Laurent Cloarec - ingénieur d'études
Service Commun de la Documentation - Service du Numérique Documentaire