[EP-tech] Pl do help me EPRINTS 3.3 latest data is not showing

Hi sir,
Greetings!!
My name is K.Tarak, how to troubleshoot this problem in Eprints 3.3!!
1. Actually we have Eprints configured and successfully running on Debian os, but unfortunately few days backs because of malware it's not working properly.
2. Now what I have done is, i have configured the new server with ubuntu 18 and successfully installed and configured the server ....and uploaded testdata and its showing up to 2005 years, even subjects and authors. But now I want to transfer my database to new server ie UBUNTU.
3. I have exported from Debian os and imported on ubuntu os .sql file.
4.but on the new server i am not able to see the latest data ...only testdata is showing.
5. Pl help and tell me the steps on how to transfer the up to date data from the old server to the new server...
Please, sir waiting for your reply ... I have searched on the internet but could not get solution. My new server is working fine but the latest data is missing
pl, do help me ...or call me on 7337425005

Warm Regards,

AKSHARA ENTEPRISES INDIA PVT. LTD

K.TARAK
Technical Trainer
Mobile : +91 7337425005
e mail   :  tarak.rama@aksharags.com
3-6-182/1&2, Urdu Hall lane, Street No 17
Himayathnagar, Hyderabad
Telangana -500029