[EP-tech] load a javascript and css only in abstract pages

Hi!

 I need to insert a css and some javascript in the abstract pages (and
only there). For javascript I can use the eprint_render method to insert
them in the page. But what about css? The can be linked (they are not
small and came from a cdn) only in the head section. The page is
composed after the eprint_render method, so I don't know if I can mess
up with <head> in eprint_render.

Any idea?