Re: [EP-tech] Google Docs API and Perl/EPrints

Afternoon everyone,

I managed to find a solution to my install problems with this module. I visited the wise ones over at PerlMonks and somebody was kind enough to explain how the tests that were failing during install were nothing too serious and told me how to get around the problem.

I can finally move on to the fun part of actually writing the script.

Here is the solution if anybody is curious:

Thanks,
James