[EP-tech] please close the Bazaar

I think that the Bazaar *is* useful, but as a repository, it does need some attention.
We all have repositories that are full of current, and previous works. The Bazaar is no exception - as a repository it works.
As an 'app store' for EPrints, it does need some additional work.

There should also be a mechanism for flagging issues with plugins - possibly as part of the Bazaar - so if someone does flag e.g. this version does not work under a specific version of EPrints, other can see it.