[EP-tech] Security Issues

Hi All

??????????????? I?ve been running some services off of EPrints for a little while now, and Jisc?s security manager forwards me externally reported security issues from time to time.? I?ve built up a handful of them, none of which I?d classify as zero-day, but of varying seriousness.

??????????????? Is anyone interested in helping me fix these?? We have a number of options:

A community development day (perhaps following a user-group meeting, or you could come to visit me in Nottingham)
A remote interest-group, collaborating via skype (other videoconferencing platforms are available)
Pairs of developers doing planning, development and review

Any takers?

--

Adam Field

Analyst Developer: Scholarly Communication Services