Re: [EP-tech] File Size Limit

On Tue, 9 Jul 2019 15:22:03 +0100
James Kerwin via Eprints-tech <eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk> wrote:

> Elements side of it. In the end I uploaded a smaller fake file with
> the same name and then switched it over manually on the server and
> tweaked very small parts of the database such as the file size.

I've seen this mentioned (and acted on) a couple of times while
watching this list. Is it possible to put together a 'upload
replacement  file' management command to help wrap some safety around
these actions?

Karl.

--
Karl Goetz
Technical Services Officer - eResearch, Information Technology Services

Mail: University of Tasmania, Private Bag 69, Hobart, Tasmania 7001
Delivery: TT Flynn Street, Sandy Bay, Tasmania 7005