Re: [EP-tech] File Size Limit

Hi David,

Thanks for the pointers. I had done those greps, so it's a relief they were suggested. Unfortunately they've not returned anything.

I think the timeout is my next one to check.

One of the users files was 142.5 MB which went on with no problem, the one not going on is 171 MB. I would guess the limit exists somewhere between those two values. It might be a setting in Elements, but I've looked over the RT1 connection settings and there's nothing there screaming out at me.

In the very worst case I'll bodge it by putting the files on the server and meticulously updating the database, but I REALLY don't want to do that.

Thanks for your help, it's really appreciated.

James