[EP-tech] EPrints Data Repository - Elements RT2

Hi Andy,

Thank you for your advice, I fed it back to people here and it looks as
though we won't be getting RT2 for a little while. I think they're keen to
wait for some of the updates you mentioned.

I think the major attraction for people here is the ability to feed
multiple repositories (in the future), whereas I want it mostly to resolve
an irritating issue we have with PubMed and acceptance dates.

Some day!

Thanks again for your help,
James