[EP-tech] EPrints Data Repository - Elements RT2

Hi All,

We are exploring options with Repository Tools 2 and I was wondering if
anybody had any experience with EPrints/RT2 and might like to share it.

We currently have Elements "feeding" our EPrints publication repository
using RT1. We have an additional standalone EPrints Data Catalogue where
users can upload data-sets.

Using RT2, we were hoping to feed publications into the usual repository
and allow the uploading of data to the Data Catalogue through Elements. I
anticipate a specific thesis repository being on the horizon, but one thing
at a time...

Does anybody have a similar set-up? If so, does it work well? Are there any
reasons we shouldn't pursue this or anything I should be aware of before we
start down this path? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
James