[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EP-tech] Fwd: how to configure smtp for eprints ?
- Subject: [EP-tech] Fwd: how to configure smtp for eprints ?
- From: eprints.gechassan at gmail.com (satish library)
- Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2019 15:59:22 +0530
- In-reply-to: <CACNB53iCBYyOsjxxnJUP+Ky+wJQgiCyKU1SEOLkr28o5pCp7QQ@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <CACNB53iCBYyOsjxxnJUP+Ky+wJQgiCyKU1SEOLkr28o5pCp7QQ@mail.gmail.com> <CACNB53jZC6JrXh=1_U9t2FtzPefZc+qJz6faiEQUA6XvTctigw@mail.gmail.com>
I have installed eprints3 and postfix and would like to configure gmail as
a smtp service.
I followed few blog posts and eprints forum, but could not be able to
I appreciate, if you share the right way of configuring email facility.
When I try to send a test mail from Admin, I am getting following error
Can't locate object method "new" via package "Net::SMTP::TLS" (perhaps
you forgot to load "Net::SMTP::TLS"?) at
/usr/share/eprints3/perl_lib/EPrints/Email.pm line 167.
Govt. Engineering College, Hassan
Email: lis4satish at gmail.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...