[EP-tech] Fwd: how to configure smtp for eprints ?

Hi,

I have installed eprints3 and postfix and would like to configure gmail as
a smtp service.

I followed few blog posts and eprints forum, but could not be able to
configure smtp.

I appreciate, if you share the right way of configuring email facility.

When I try to send a test mail from Admin, I am getting following error
message:

Can't locate object method "new" via package "Net::SMTP::TLS" (perhaps
you forgot to load "Net::SMTP::TLS"?) at
/usr/share/eprints3/perl_lib/EPrints/Email.pm line 167.

Reference:
http://mailman.ecs.soton.ac.uk/pipermail/eprints-tech/2017-October/006894.html

Thank you

Satish MV